GET RID OF THE FEVER OF THE MOUTH IN MINUTES


Fever of the mouth, blisters mouth or herpes are those blisters that appear around the mouth or on the lips and causing inconvenience because of their appearance abhorrent, but what the cause of these pimples is it possible to get rid of them quickly, especially if we had an important appointment or special occasion and we want the appearance of a decent.

The responsible for herpes is herpes simplex virus, who lives in the roots of neurons when most humans but it does not cause any problems except when activated due of weak immune, change in mood, exposure to nerve pressure, or exposure to the hot sun strikes, and finally, shift the body fluids to acidity.

To quickly get rid of the virus, you do the following:
·      Cool the fever: just feeling the pimples are formed on the lips, you must cooled it quickly because the virus comes out to the surface of the neuron and reproduce there and it configures those annoying bubbles and the best way for rapid cooling is to put the ice cube them and better to be a heavy tea frozen, licked with it the pimples and then we sucking and swallowing the tea. This gives the great results in the conversion of body fluids to the basal.
·      Avoid any acid in your food can affect the pimples.

·      Try eating foods that contain lysine such as milk and avoid foods that contain arginine such as legumes, bread, where the virus needs it in order to proliferation.


·      Wipe the pimples by a little garlic at night and leaving it until the morning, will be disappeared completely.

Comments

  1. Am from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my mouth During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and GUM disease) by this Man Dr astogo and she also gave the email address of this man and advice me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr astogo telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i we be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr astogo assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr astogo on : (drastogospellhome@gmail.com) or call him with +393510025283. he live in europe and he is ready to help you no matter the country you are. sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GARLIC CAN DO WONDERS FOR YOUR SEXUAL DESIRE

SOMETHING UNEXPECTED RAISES THE WOMEN AND MEN SEXUALLY

DRINK THE COCONUT WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH FOR 7 DAYS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

DRINK THIS EVERY EVENING AND GET RID OF EXCESS WEIGHT QUICKLY